Monday, December 21, 2020

Anatomy of love

They looked at him confused, confounded and with prying eyes,

Wondering what he did disrupting their processes' demise;

 

" I don't get enough food", groaned stomach,

Hair complained "I have become the lazy slummock";

 

Mouth babbled that it was always dry,

Eyes winked that they don't know when to shine and when to cry;

 

Nerves jangled that they were tensed,

Old memories rushed in saying they were flensed;

 

Amongst all this hue and cry sat the centre of attention,

Innocent heart looked could feel around him the tension;

 

Now he spoke with the beat of a drum,

Why am I being blamed for what all on us has come;

 

Let's ask Mr Brain as he is the main schemer,

He controls us all with his little streamers;

 

The brain smiled as he saw all the commotion from the top,

I will answer you all until your complaints plop;

 

We all are going through a maelstrom of emotion,

But aren't we all smitten with this magical potion!;

 

The rhythm it brought to us is lifting us up,

We have all shed layers and are now grupp;

 

I see people blinded by the twinkle in our eyes,

While the strength and energy causes our adversaries cries;

 

They all smiled slyly and knew all along,

As it has been forever, love can do no wrong.


No comments: